Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) Following 2Q
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $22.00 price target on Cidara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CDTX) following the company's 2Q. CDTX reported a net loss of ($11.9M) or ($0.85)/share, below the consensus of ($0.76), on higher than expected R&D costs.
Analyst David Nierengarten commented, "With CD101 demonstrating potent antifungal activity in animal studies, and Ph 1 trials confirming improved PK, we see a high probability of success for CD101’s Ph 2 program."
Shares of Cidara Therapeutics closed at $11.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!