Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) Following 2Q
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $22.00 price target on Cidara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CDTX) following the company's 2Q. CDTX reported a net loss of ($11.9M) or ($0.85)/share, below the consensus of ($0.76), on higher than expected R&D costs.
Analyst David Nierengarten commented, "With CD101 demonstrating potent antifungal activity in animal studies, and Ph 1 trials confirming improved PK, we see a high probability of success for CD101’s Ph 2 program."
Shares of Cidara Therapeutics closed at $11.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!