Wedbush Reiterates Neutral on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NCLH reported 3Q Adjusted EPS of $1.62. This was $0.03 better than the Street’s $1.59 and at the high-end of management’s guidance of $1.57-$1.62. Fourth quarter EPS was guided to a range of $0.53-$0.57, compared to the Street’s estimate of $0.57.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "Overall, while NCLH was able to hold the line on 2016 guidance (a positive given investor fears) NCLH shares fell on Wednesday (down 9% vs. the S&P up 1%), which we attribute to the second straight guidance cut for 2017. While NCLH shares are attractive from a valuation standpoint (now trading at just 9x our numbers for next year), until guidance, targets, and estimate begin to be revised in a positive direction (rather than the consistent negative one), these shares are unlikely to work."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $35.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!