Wedbush Raises price Target on NCR Corp. (NCR) Following 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $1.68 billion beat consensus expectations of $1.63 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beat consensus of $0.81 on $0.06 of onetime add backs.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "We expect NCR to sustain low-single digit organic revenue growth and mid-single digit earnings growth, but believe there may still be some risk to 2016 FCF guidance."
Shares of NCR Corp. closed at $30.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!