Wedbush Raises price Target on NCR Corp. (NCR) Following 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $1.68 billion beat consensus expectations of $1.63 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beat consensus of $0.81 on $0.06 of onetime add backs.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "We expect NCR to sustain low-single digit organic revenue growth and mid-single digit earnings growth, but believe there may still be some risk to 2016 FCF guidance."
Shares of NCR Corp. closed at $30.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!