Wedbush Raises Price Target on lululemon athletica (LULU) to $84
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU), and raised the price target to $84.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Sales fell below expectations with SSS hitting +5% versus consensus of +6%. 2Q gross margin (+260 bps) came in well above consensus expectations (+130 bps).
Analyst Morry Brown commented, "Thesis unfolding as margins turn positive; SSS remain strong, slightly below ambitious market expectations. 2Q results illustrate LULU’s ability to generate strong comp sales growth despite a challenging external environment, with a +7% comp increase (ex LY’s non comparable online warehouse sale). The long promised gross margin inflection has now taken hold, with continued margin gains planned for 2H and into 2017. We reiterate LULU’s OUTPERFORM rating and position as a member of the Wedbush Best Ideas List."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wedbush Best Ideas List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!