Wedbush Raises Price Target on lululemon athletica (LULU) to $84
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU), and raised the price target to $84.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Sales fell below expectations with SSS hitting +5% versus consensus of +6%. 2Q gross margin (+260 bps) came in well above consensus expectations (+130 bps).
Analyst Morry Brown commented, "Thesis unfolding as margins turn positive; SSS remain strong, slightly below ambitious market expectations. 2Q results illustrate LULU’s ability to generate strong comp sales growth despite a challenging external environment, with a +7% comp increase (ex LY’s non comparable online warehouse sale). The long promised gross margin inflection has now taken hold, with continued margin gains planned for 2H and into 2017. We reiterate LULU’s OUTPERFORM rating and position as a member of the Wedbush Best Ideas List."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wedbush Best Ideas List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!