Wedbush Raises Price Target on Walker & Dunlop (WD) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterates Neutral rating on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $26.75), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "We maintain our NEUTRAL rating and Operating EPS estimate for Q4 this year of $0.96. Due to the company’s TTM Gain on Sale (GOS) margins and targeted 2016 origination guidance, we are raising forecasted EPS for 2017."
Shares of Walker & Dunlop closed at $29.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!