Wedbush Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Top-line growth at Urban Outfitters benefited from a significant shift to exclusive/proprietary product. Customers responded to exclusive styles from adidas, Wrangler, Fila, and Calvin Klein.
Analyst Morry Brown commented, "With an impressive top and bottom line beat, the URBN narrative has shifted to one of offense (executives even fielded a question on the conference call asking when they might feel comfortable increasing inventory buys). UO is the farthest along, with 2Q comps reaching +MSD (despite a tough May), margin rates nearing peak and executives highlighting an improving fashion environment that should benefit 2H16. Anthro’s results were most surprising, as the division generated higher YOY segment margins despite negative comps and softness in apparel. With expectations rising following the 2Q beat, and margin rates now baking in YOY improvement, we suspect the next leg in the stock will be determined by the pace of Anthro’s return to positive comps."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!