Wedbush Raises Price Target on PTC (PTC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC), and raised the price target to $56.00 (from $54.00). Management expects to achieve its prior FY21 targets a year earlier, and raised its FY21 expectations by $75M in FCF (to $525M), $0.40 in EPS (to $4.15), and 200 bps in operating margin (to 33% implied).
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Our waterfall model suggests PTC’s increase to its long-term revenue, EPS, and cash flow guidance is well grounded in its FY16 model transition progress. This progress bodes well for long-term shareholder value, given higher FY21 EPS and cash flow generation, a plan to restart stock repurchases in 2H17 at 40% of FCF, and an intact growth outlook exiting this target year. In addition, prospects for continuing conversion of maintenance customers to subscriptions help to reduce risk and/or provide upside potential. We’re increasing our PT to $56 on a higher long-term DCF ($64), balanced by lower P/E and EV/FCF approaches given pressure on near-term metrics due to its transition."
Shares of PTC Inc. closed at $46.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!