Wedbush Raises Price Target on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) to $66
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NASDAQ: NXST), and raised the price target to $66.00 (from $65.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NXST reaffirmed guidance for stand-alone avgerage FCF/share of $8.15 and for post-merger entity avgerage FCF/share of ~$12.00.
Analyst James Dix commented, "As NXST bucks the downtrend in political advertising, with likely near-term merger catalysts, shares look more attractive. We remain positive on Nexstar’s strong and consistent free cash flow generation, and see near-term upside for shares from clearing any overhang from MEG results, updated guide on merger synergies, and closing in 4Q the long-pending merger."
Shares of Nexstar Broadcasting Group closed at $49.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!