Wedbush Raises Price Target on Masimo Corp. (MASI) to $75 Following Investor Meeting
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Masimo Corp. (NASDAQ: MASI), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $67.00), after hosting investor meetings. Wedbush believes that the Philips settlement may represent one of three most important events in the company’s history, with the other two being the inclusion of Masimo into GPO contracts in 2002 and the Nellcor patent settlement in 2006.
Analyst Tao Levy commented, "We hosted investor meetings with Masimo’s CFO in San Francisco and had the opportunity to discuss the recently signed Philips settlement, 3Q16 earnings results, and some of the company’s future growth opportunities. Overall, we came away incrementally more positive on the company’s ability to exceed expectations, and view MASI as one of MedTech’s better positioned SMID-cap growth companies. Furthermore, despite MASI’s share price hovering near all-time highs, we believe the shares can appreciate further."
Shares of Masimo Corp. closed at $61.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Tao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!