Wedbush Raises Price Target on Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) to $17 Following Strong 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ: TACO), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $0.13 was a penny above consensus, but higher G&A and tax rate limited flow-through. SSS growth of 7.1% at co-owned and 6.2% franchised were well above 4.0% and 3.3% consensus. Adjusted EBITDA guidance was increased to $69-70M from $67.5-70M previously, on SSS growth. FY16 EPS guidance of $0.53-0.56 was reiterated.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "We believe there is a disconnect between Del Taco's category-leading fundamentals and its category-trailing valuation. We believe the company's current discount to QSR peers is poised to narrow as management continues to execute towards annual guidance, and as investor awareness of TACO's compelling fundamentals increases."
Shares of Del Taco Restaurants closed at $12.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!