Wedbush Raises Price Target on Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) to $17 Following Strong 3Q
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating on Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ: TACO), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $0.13 was a penny above consensus, but higher G&A and tax rate limited flow-through. SSS growth of 7.1% at co-owned and 6.2% franchised were well above 4.0% and 3.3% consensus. Adjusted EBITDA guidance was increased to $69-70M from $67.5-70M previously, on SSS growth. FY16 EPS guidance of $0.53-0.56 was reiterated.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "We believe there is a disconnect between Del Taco's category-leading fundamentals and its category-trailing valuation. We believe the company's current discount to QSR peers is poised to narrow as management continues to execute towards annual guidance, and as investor awareness of TACO's compelling fundamentals increases."
Shares of Del Taco Restaurants closed at $12.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!