Wedbush Raises Price Target on Autodesk (ADSK) to $70 Following Reseller Checks
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), and raised the price target to $70.00 (from $60.00), following 3Q reseller checks. Results were mixed, but mostly in line with muted revenue expectations following the elimination of perpetual license sales. Most of our contacts saw revenue down Y/Y and unit volume up. Several contacts reported increased transaction volumes and higher subscription units, especially from smaller companies who find the entry price of subscriptions to be appealing.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Our 3Q reseller checks suggest that ADSK’s net subscriber additions should be strong, but the 2H revenue outlook looks middling from the channel’s perspective (about 80% of revenue). The company is strategically focused right now on adding subscribers, as evidenced by its 3Q AutoCAD price reduction and LT promotion. This seems like an appropriate strategy, although we’re skeptical ADSK can achieve its $6/share FCF target in FY20 – even with a future price increase— given how long average revenue per subscription (ARPS) has been trending down. Accordingly, valuation looks full to us. We’re still on the sidelines; a better entry price and checks suggesting price/ volume catalysts could make us more positive, as well as continued improvement in global PMIs."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $75.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!