Wedbush Raises Price Target on Autodesk (ADSK) to $70 Following Reseller Checks
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), and raised the price target to $70.00 (from $60.00), following 3Q reseller checks. Results were mixed, but mostly in line with muted revenue expectations following the elimination of perpetual license sales. Most of our contacts saw revenue down Y/Y and unit volume up. Several contacts reported increased transaction volumes and higher subscription units, especially from smaller companies who find the entry price of subscriptions to be appealing.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "Our 3Q reseller checks suggest that ADSK’s net subscriber additions should be strong, but the 2H revenue outlook looks middling from the channel’s perspective (about 80% of revenue). The company is strategically focused right now on adding subscribers, as evidenced by its 3Q AutoCAD price reduction and LT promotion. This seems like an appropriate strategy, although we’re skeptical ADSK can achieve its $6/share FCF target in FY20 – even with a future price increase— given how long average revenue per subscription (ARPS) has been trending down. Accordingly, valuation looks full to us. We’re still on the sidelines; a better entry price and checks suggesting price/ volume catalysts could make us more positive, as well as continued improvement in global PMIs."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $75.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!