Wedbush Raises Price Target on Autodesk (ADSK) to $60 Following 2Q Beat
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), and raised the price target to $60.00 (from $57.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "ADSK posted an encouraging 2Q beat and guidance raise, which we attribute mostly to a last-chance effort to buy perpetual licenses for ADSK suites with strong attach of maintenance. New subscription additions appear to be tracking well, but we remain concerned about deteriorating pricing for ADSK’s subscriptions, as evidenced by a continuing decline in average revenue per subscriber (ARPS) and an impending move to lower AutoCAD subscription pricing. We’re optimistic that ARPS will begin to increase with the termination of suite perpetual licenses at the start of August, but we think ADSK’s model transition faces a variety of demand uncertainties, including the extent of license pull-forward, competitive win rates without a license option, and shifting product preferences within ADSK’s portfolio. We’re more inclined to be constructive on ADSK shares, but we don’t see any rush to accumulate at the present time."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $63.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!