Wedbush Raises PT on GoPro (GPRO) to $17.50 Following HERO5s and Karma Drone Unveils
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Nick McKay reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) to $17.50 (from $14.50) after the company unveiled the HERO5 camera and Karma drone. The analyst called it a compelling feature set, suggesting the products were worth the wait.
McKay commented, " After a series of missteps over the last six quarters, including the weak HERO4 Session launch, no HERO5 launch last year, a negative pre-announcement in January, and the earlier Karma delay, 2H:16 may be an inflection point. Given its history of innovation, GoPro may overcome its doubters and see upside if the HERO5s and Karma drone are well-received."
The analyst said much like the two new cameras, the Karma drone's appeal is due to its (apparent) simplicity. "The drone fits in a portable backpack, is backward compatible, and uses a game-style controller, instructional tutorials, and four Auto Shot Paths to make video capture more straightforward," he notes. "Our FY:16 and FY:17 unit shipment estimates for Karma of 150,000 and 500,000 may prove conservative."
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!