Wedbush Raise Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) PT to $33 as Primary Endpoint Reached
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst Liana Moussatos reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted her price target on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) to $33.00 after sotagliflozin achieves its primary endpoint in first T1D phase III trial.
Moussatos commented, "With inTandem1 for Type 1 diabetes (T1D) largely a success on the efficacy and safety front, we look for similar results from the Ph2 JDRF and inTandem2 studies in Q4. We believe positive results from these trials could put LXRX on track for filing for regulatory approval of sotagliflozin in T1D alone if the FDA agrees to accept a T1D NDA for review in H1:17."
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!