Wedbush Raise Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) PT to $33 as Primary Endpoint Reached
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Liana Moussatos reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted her price target on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) to $33.00 after sotagliflozin achieves its primary endpoint in first T1D phase III trial.
Moussatos commented, "With inTandem1 for Type 1 diabetes (T1D) largely a success on the efficacy and safety front, we look for similar results from the Ph2 JDRF and inTandem2 studies in Q4. We believe positive results from these trials could put LXRX on track for filing for regulatory approval of sotagliflozin in T1D alone if the FDA agrees to accept a T1D NDA for review in H1:17."
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!