Wedbush Morgan Raises Price Target on First Solar (FSLR) to $195
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Wedbush Morgan lifts its price target on First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) from $170 to $195, reiterating their Outperform rating. The firm said the company continues to post solid results despite difficult industry condition.
SI NOTE: Wedbush was one of the few analysts positive on the stock this morning. After trading 10% higher original following last night's results, shares of the battleground stock are now down 10%.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monster Beverage (MNST) Sees Mid-Day Weakness; Jefferies Notes Weak Nielson Data
- priceline.com (PCLN) European Macro Risk Priced In; Stifel Upgrades to Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) to Buy; Kadcyla Deal Reduces Overhang
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Morgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!