Wedbush Morgan Raises Price Target on First Solar (FSLR) to $195
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Wedbush Morgan lifts its price target on First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) from $170 to $195, reiterating their Outperform rating. The firm said the company continues to post solid results despite difficult industry condition.
SI NOTE: Wedbush was one of the few analysts positive on the stock this morning. After trading 10% higher original following last night's results, shares of the battleground stock are now down 10%.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avago (AVGO) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Morgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!