Wedbush Morgan Raises Price Target on First Solar (FSLR) to $195
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Wedbush Morgan lifts its price target on First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) from $170 to $195, reiterating their Outperform rating. The firm said the company continues to post solid results despite difficult industry condition.
SI NOTE: Wedbush was one of the few analysts positive on the stock this morning. After trading 10% higher original following last night's results, shares of the battleground stock are now down 10%.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Neutral
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Vantage Drilling Co (VTG) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Hospira (HSP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Morgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!