Wedbush Morgan Raises Price Target on First Solar (FSLR) to $195
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
Wedbush Morgan lifts its price target on First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) from $170 to $195, reiterating their Outperform rating. The firm said the company continues to post solid results despite difficult industry condition.
SI NOTE: Wedbush was one of the few analysts positive on the stock this morning. After trading 10% higher original following last night's results, shares of the battleground stock are now down 10%.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades AmeriGas Partners (APU) to Neutral
- Sterne Agee CRT Says Groupon (GRPN) Had 'Fairly Good Quarter'
- Leerink Lowers PT after Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD) 1Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWedbush Morgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!