Wedbush Downgrades Waste Management (WM) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Waste Management (NYSE: WM) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $68.00 (from $73.00).
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "With shares trading at a 17% premium to the S&P 500 P/E multiple and 30% above their 3-year average, we are downgrading shares of Waste Management (WM) to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM. We believe management is making the right operational decisions related to customer retention and returning recycling operations to sustained profitability. However we are increasingly concerned about peaking industry volumes, WM’s P/E-to-EPS growth rate and annual EBITDA margin normalizing in the range of 28-29%. Coupled with marginal investor waning interest in dividend income stocks, we expect shares of WM to be range bound given pressure from profit-taking and investor rotation. Given late in the cycle and our industry view that volumes do not accelerate, we downgrade to NEUTRAL on a more neutral risk/reward profile."
Shares of Waste Management closed at $62.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!