Wedbush Downgrades VeriFone (PAY) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $20.00 (from $30.00), saying headwinds are unlikely to abate near-term.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "We are downgrading shares of PAY to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM as we do not believe investors will regain confidence in the growth profile of the business until FY18 given persistent EMV upgrade headwinds in the US market and continued deteriorating conditions in EM. Our $20 price target represents a 14x multiple on our FY17 non-GAAP EPS estimate, a 30% discount to comparable ING.FR due to the lack of visibility into growth trajectory."
The firm is lowering FY16 non-GAAP EPS estimate to $1.65 from $1.85 to account for declining results.
Shares of VeriFone closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!