Wedbush Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $72.00 (from $96.00) following the negative pre-announcement.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "With less than three weeks left in 3Q, last night TSCO reduced its 2016 guidance and issued 3Q16 guidance below consensus estimates. The company expects comps to likely be negative for the second quarter in a row and third quarter out of the past four, despite an easy comparison. On a two-year stacked basis, TSCO anticipates comps to decelerate 270 bps in 3Q and a further ~150 bps in 4Q at the midpoint of guidance. Even with an extra week in the fiscal year, TSCO now expects 7.9% EPS growth at the midpoint in 2016, the third year of EPS growth deceleration. While a number of economic headwinds may be weighing on TSCO near-term, visibility to longer-term mid-high teens EPS growth is more limited, leading us to reduce our estimates, lower our valuation multiple and downgrade shares from OUTPERFORM to NEUTRAL"
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $83.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!