Wedbush Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) from Outperform to Neutral and maintained a price target of $90.
Analyst James Dix commented, "... taking rating down a notch to Neutral, as shares’ run leaves less upside relative to our coverage universe. Our thesis reflects more modest upside to our PT (13%), given shares’ leading outperformance YTD (up 23% vs. coverage universe median up 1% and S&P 500 up 4%). We advise no rush to the exits, as our FY2017 estimates are actually ~1% above Street EBIT/EPS."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $79.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!