Wedbush Downgrades Sangamo BioSciences (SGMO) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Sangamo BioSciences (NASDAQ: SGMO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $4.00.
Analyst Liana Moussatos commented, "While we believe Sangamo's new management has positively reorganized the company for the longer term with clear goals and reliable success, the pipeline overhaul has created a gap and lack of material clinical catalysts for the Street until 2018. Consequently, we are downgrading to Neutral and view SGMO as appropriate for investors with a longer-term horizon."
Shares of Sangamo BioSciences closed at $3.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!