Wedbush Downgrades Sangamo BioSciences (SGMO) to Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Sangamo BioSciences (NASDAQ: SGMO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $4.00.
Analyst Liana Moussatos commented, "While we believe Sangamo's new management has positively reorganized the company for the longer term with clear goals and reliable success, the pipeline overhaul has created a gap and lack of material clinical catalysts for the Street until 2018. Consequently, we are downgrading to Neutral and view SGMO as appropriate for investors with a longer-term horizon."
Shares of Sangamo BioSciences closed at $3.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!