Wedbush Downgrades Relypsa, Inc. (RLYP) to Neutral as Deal Nears Close
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Relypsa, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLYP) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $32.00.
Anslyst Liana Moussatos said time has run out for a second bidder. They anticipate completion of Galenica's acquisition of Relypsa shortly.
Shares of Relypsa, Inc. closed at $31.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Liana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!