Wedbush Downgrades Relypsa, Inc. (RLYP) to Neutral as Deal Nears Close
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Relypsa, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLYP) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $32.00.
Anslyst Liana Moussatos said time has run out for a second bidder. They anticipate completion of Galenica's acquisition of Relypsa shortly.
Shares of Relypsa, Inc. closed at $31.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
- Lions Gate (LGF) Positioned As Either Aquirer Or Entity To Be Acquired - Brean Capital
- Barclays Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Liana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!