Wedbush Downgrades Prosperity Bancshares (PB) to Underperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE: PB) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $58.00 (from $54.00) on slow organic growth and valuation.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We are downgrading PB to UNDERPERFORM from NEUTRAL based on slow organic growth and valuation as fundamentals remain decent and the company should incrementally benefit from Trump tailwinds, including potentially higher interest rates, improved loan growth, and lower corporate taxes. However, absent the Trump benefits, PB’s loan growth has been anemic and the company’s reliance on acquisitions is beginning to show as we expect PB to deliver the slowest EPS growth of our covered Texas banks with growth of 4% and 5% in 2017 and 2018, respectively, vs. peer growth of 9% and 8%, respectively."
Shares of Prosperity Bancshares closed at $64.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!