Wedbush Downgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Neutral on Valuation
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $220.00 on valuation.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "We continue to believe drivers of sustained SSS growth outperformance relative to peers exist. Nevertheless, we caution against the Street’s current optimism relative to our 2017 estimates. Given PNRA’s current 20% premium to peers, we believe further multiple expansion is unlikely without upward comp and EPS revisions. Therefore, we downgrade to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM."
Shares of Panera Bread closed at $217.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!