Wedbush Downgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Neutral on Valuation
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $220.00 on valuation.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "We continue to believe drivers of sustained SSS growth outperformance relative to peers exist. Nevertheless, we caution against the Street’s current optimism relative to our 2017 estimates. Given PNRA’s current 20% premium to peers, we believe further multiple expansion is unlikely without upward comp and EPS revisions. Therefore, we downgrade to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM."
Shares of Panera Bread closed at $217.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!