Wedbush Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $14.00) after the company posted surprising results last night with its RSV vaccine failing a pivotal study in the elderly
Analsyt Heather Behanna commented, "RSV rates were significantly lower than expected; we believe the fluctuations in the elderly are less understood than we had anticipated. Although we believe the RSV vaccine is viable, we have removed the elderly opportunity from our valuation at this time, pending a path forward; we step to the sidelines and downgrade shares to NEUTRAL"
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!