Wedbush Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $14.00) after the company posted surprising results last night with its RSV vaccine failing a pivotal study in the elderly
Analsyt Heather Behanna commented, "RSV rates were significantly lower than expected; we believe the fluctuations in the elderly are less understood than we had anticipated. Although we believe the RSV vaccine is viable, we have removed the elderly opportunity from our valuation at this time, pending a path forward; we step to the sidelines and downgrade shares to NEUTRAL"
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!