Wedbush Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $14.00) after the company posted surprising results last night with its RSV vaccine failing a pivotal study in the elderly
Analsyt Heather Behanna commented, "RSV rates were significantly lower than expected; we believe the fluctuations in the elderly are less understood than we had anticipated. Although we believe the RSV vaccine is viable, we have removed the elderly opportunity from our valuation at this time, pending a path forward; we step to the sidelines and downgrade shares to NEUTRAL"
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!