Wedbush Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $2.00 (from $14.00) after the company posted surprising results last night with its RSV vaccine failing a pivotal study in the elderly
Analsyt Heather Behanna commented, "RSV rates were significantly lower than expected; we believe the fluctuations in the elderly are less understood than we had anticipated. Although we believe the RSV vaccine is viable, we have removed the elderly opportunity from our valuation at this time, pending a path forward; we step to the sidelines and downgrade shares to NEUTRAL"
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!