Wedbush Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $45.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "The recent trend in our proprietary pricing analysis has been a decidedly negative one, precipitating our downgrade to NEUTRAL for NCLH (as well as an estimate reduction for RCL published separately today). While the reasons for, and, by extension, the duration of this weakness remain somewhat murky, it is difficult to ignore the current trends not only impacting the European cruise market but also the Caribbean market, previously the model of stability. While valuations seem to already be discounting incremental weakness, and while we would hope that pricing trends improve as we move past the election, recent terror attacks, and Zika, investors should be prepared to see headlines get worse before they get better."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $37.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!