Wedbush Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Neutral; Growth Guide and Confidence in Management Cut by Half
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $20.00), as guidance and confidence in management cut in half. Also management suspended the dividend, to improve cash retention by ~$11m per quarter, for improved liquidity, deleveraging and investment in growth.
Analyst James Dix commented, "... downgrading to NEUTRAL from OP on lack of business visibility and risks from execution and financial strategy. To 3Q’s miss, third guide cut this year and vanishing net new business, MDCA added strategy changes to address short-term shortfalls in performance, but calling into question the underlying competitive position of the company and/or its portfolio. Going forward, we see further risks from execution and changes in capital structure (e.g., dilution)."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Cerner (CERN) to Equalweight
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Dividends, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!