Wedbush Downgrades MDC Partners (MDCA) to Neutral; Growth Guide and Confidence in Management Cut by Half
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $20.00), as guidance and confidence in management cut in half. Also management suspended the dividend, to improve cash retention by ~$11m per quarter, for improved liquidity, deleveraging and investment in growth.
Analyst James Dix commented, "... downgrading to NEUTRAL from OP on lack of business visibility and risks from execution and financial strategy. To 3Q’s miss, third guide cut this year and vanishing net new business, MDCA added strategy changes to address short-term shortfalls in performance, but calling into question the underlying competitive position of the company and/or its portfolio. Going forward, we see further risks from execution and changes in capital structure (e.g., dilution)."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $8.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Dividends, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!