Wedbush Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Neutral Following Karma Recall
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $9.00 (from $12.00), noting too many missteps including the Karma recall.
Analyst Nick McKay commented, " We are downgrading shares of GoPro to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM, and lowering our 12-month price target to $9 from $12 to reflect ongoing execution issues and the Karma recall. Our revised price target reflects 0.85x our lower FY:17 revenue estimate, down from 1.0x before. We had previously recommended the shares on valuation, as we expected financial performance to improve as supply caught up with demand. A series of missteps has forced us to re-evaluate our thesis, and we are no longer willing to recommend GoPro shares at current levels."
Shares of GoPro closed at $10.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!