Wedbush Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Neutral Following Karma Recall
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $9.00 (from $12.00), noting too many missteps including the Karma recall.
Analyst Nick McKay commented, " We are downgrading shares of GoPro to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM, and lowering our 12-month price target to $9 from $12 to reflect ongoing execution issues and the Karma recall. Our revised price target reflects 0.85x our lower FY:17 revenue estimate, down from 1.0x before. We had previously recommended the shares on valuation, as we expected financial performance to improve as supply caught up with demand. A series of missteps has forced us to re-evaluate our thesis, and we are no longer willing to recommend GoPro shares at current levels."
Shares of GoPro closed at $10.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!