Wedbush Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.00) following weak results amid demand softness and limited long-term visibility.
Analyst Nick McKay commented, "We are downgrading shares of Fitbit to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM, and lowering our 12-month price target to $10 from $18 to reflect lower-than-expected demand for its products at present and limited visibility into its long-term financial targets and product roadmap. Our prior expectation for significant top- and bottom-line growth in 2017 appears to have been overly optimistic, and we think it is more prudent to take a wait-and-see approach to initial FY:17 guidance and long-term demand trends. Our revised PT reflects 0.7x our 2017 revenue estimate, down from 1.1x our prior estimate, which we believe is warranted given the issues that Fitbit faces ahead of the holidays."
Shares of Fitbit closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!