Wedbush Downgrades Citizens Financial Group (CFG) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush downgraded Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $31.00 (from $30.00).
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We are downgrading CFG based on valuation as fundamentals remain strong and the company is well positioned to benefit from Trump tailwinds, including potentially higher interest rates, improved loan growth, lower corporate taxes, and any potential regulatory relief. We are raising our price target to $31 (was $30); however with the recent move in the stock price since election day there is less than 1% upside to our price target. Furthermore, CFG has gone from trading at a discount to its regional bank peers to in-line with the peer group."
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $30.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!