Wedbush Downgrades Citizens Financial Group (CFG) to Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $31.00 (from $30.00).
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We are downgrading CFG based on valuation as fundamentals remain strong and the company is well positioned to benefit from Trump tailwinds, including potentially higher interest rates, improved loan growth, lower corporate taxes, and any potential regulatory relief. We are raising our price target to $31 (was $30); however with the recent move in the stock price since election day there is less than 1% upside to our price target. Furthermore, CFG has gone from trading at a discount to its regional bank peers to in-line with the peer group."
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $30.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!