Wedbush Downgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush downgraded BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $40.00 (from $47.00), citing risk to current consensus EPS.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "Given our expectation for muted SSS growth trends and a declining marginal benefit from ongoing cost initiatives, we believe risk to stubbornly high 2H:16 and 2017 consensus estimates exists. Therefore, we are lowering our rating to NEUTRAL from OUTPERFORM."
The firm is increasing 2016 EPS estimate to $1.74 from $1.69 versus $1.85 consensus. They are also increasing 2017 EPS estimate to $2.07 from $1.94 versus consensus of $2.13.
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $38.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!