Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $2.22b grew 8% YoY FXN and topped consensus of $2.19 billion and the guidance range of $2.16-2.19b. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.45 beat consensus by a penny.
Analyst Aaron Turner commented, "We believe EBAY will continue to benefit from the secular growth of ecommerce as initiatives such as site/mobile improvements and structured data help slow the rate of market share erosion."
Shares of eBay closed at $32.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!