Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $2.22b grew 8% YoY FXN and topped consensus of $2.19 billion and the guidance range of $2.16-2.19b. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.45 beat consensus by a penny.
Analyst Aaron Turner commented, "We believe EBAY will continue to benefit from the secular growth of ecommerce as initiatives such as site/mobile improvements and structured data help slow the rate of market share erosion."
Shares of eBay closed at $32.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!