Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO), and cut the price target to $65.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. TSCO’s sales cadence improved through 3Q with September comping positive, boosted by easier comparisons. However, TSCO reduced its 2016 store growth target of 115-120 to 113 stores due in part due to macro sluggishness, sales softness particularly in oil/energy and farm income areas, and other real estate pressures.
Analyst Seth Basham commented, "TSCO reported 3Q results and FY16 guidance consistent with its September business update. While not providing official 2017 guidance, based on factors it currently sees, the company pointed to limited visibility for comps to return to the historical 3-5% range, noted a $0.07-$0.08 y/y hit from incentive compensation, and indicated that it may reduce new Tractor Supply store growth given sluggish demand. Despite indications of confidence in new store economics and the 2,500 ultimate store potential, a slower path to that potential points to a slightly lower warranted valuation. We trim our estimates, lower our price target to $65 and reiterate our NEUTRAL rating."
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $67.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!