Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following guidance Cut
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII), and cut the price target to $77.00 (from $88.00), following the company's guidance cut. Polaris announced on Monday, a cut to 2016 guidance, from $6.00-$6.30 to $3.30-$3.80. The starting point for 2017 earnings estimates is now $4.50-$5.00 vs. the Street’s ~$6.80.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "Monday’s guidance cut was the realization of what many investors had long feared, and yet there is little resolution with regards to the company’s issues surrounding product quality. And so while we understand the interest in value investors to get involved following a 22% decline in the stock over the past four weeks (vs. -1.4% for S&P), we remain on the sidelines until we can gain confidence in the safety of PII’s product offering."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $76.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
- Mizuho Maintains Buy On GameStope (GME), Says "We Remains Buyers"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!