Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following 3Q Report
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII), and cut the price target to $71.00 (from $77.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PII reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.50, compared to the Street’s $0.46. Below the line, PII saw a $0.06 other income loss, while a lower tax rate provided a $0.04 benefit vs. consensus. FY16 EPS guidance has been narrowed to a range of $3.40-$3.60 from prior guidance of $3.30-$3.80.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "While 3Q technically represents a beat, 2017 consensus estimates need to come down on a like-for-like basis. And while the September side-by-side improvement was encouraging, it remains unclear whether this is sustainable. As such, until we have confidence that the ORV industry and, just as important, PII’s share positioning has bottomed, we remain on the sidelines with a NEUTRAL rating, while lowering our target to $71 (14x our 2017 estimate)."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $78.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!