Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII), and cut the price target to $71.00 (from $77.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PII reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.50, compared to the Street’s $0.46. Below the line, PII saw a $0.06 other income loss, while a lower tax rate provided a $0.04 benefit vs. consensus. FY16 EPS guidance has been narrowed to a range of $3.40-$3.60 from prior guidance of $3.30-$3.80.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "While 3Q technically represents a beat, 2017 consensus estimates need to come down on a like-for-like basis. And while the September side-by-side improvement was encouraging, it remains unclear whether this is sustainable. As such, until we have confidence that the ORV industry and, just as important, PII’s share positioning has bottomed, we remain on the sidelines with a NEUTRAL rating, while lowering our target to $71 (14x our 2017 estimate)."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $78.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!