Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Polaris Industries (PII) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII), and cut the price target to $71.00 (from $77.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PII reported 3Q16 EPS of $0.50, compared to the Street’s $0.46. Below the line, PII saw a $0.06 other income loss, while a lower tax rate provided a $0.04 benefit vs. consensus. FY16 EPS guidance has been narrowed to a range of $3.40-$3.60 from prior guidance of $3.30-$3.80.
Analyst James Hardiman commented, "While 3Q technically represents a beat, 2017 consensus estimates need to come down on a like-for-like basis. And while the September side-by-side improvement was encouraging, it remains unclear whether this is sustainable. As such, until we have confidence that the ORV industry and, just as important, PII’s share positioning has bottomed, we remain on the sidelines with a NEUTRAL rating, while lowering our target to $71 (14x our 2017 estimate)."
Shares of Polaris Industries closed at $78.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!