Wedbush Cuts Price Target on National CineMedia (NCMI) Following Guide Down
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI), and cut the price target to $17.50 (from $19.00), as shares pull back. Management lowered 2016 guide to $440-450m (prior: $463-473m) in revenue and $220-230m (prior: $238-248m) in adjusted OIBDA.
Analyst James Dix commented, "A little over half of ~$20m FY revenue guide cut falls in 3Q, largely on Olympics cannibalization, with balance largely conservatism on national advertising for a 4Q actually pacing in line with budget. Longer-term, with positive color on upfront sales, helped by a strong slate outlook, we remain bullish on cinema advertising as a high-impact medium, seamless substitute for TV, and safe haven for digital shifts."
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!