Wedbush Cuts Price Target on National CineMedia (NCMI) Following Guide Down
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI), and cut the price target to $17.50 (from $19.00), as shares pull back. Management lowered 2016 guide to $440-450m (prior: $463-473m) in revenue and $220-230m (prior: $238-248m) in adjusted OIBDA.
Analyst James Dix commented, "A little over half of ~$20m FY revenue guide cut falls in 3Q, largely on Olympics cannibalization, with balance largely conservatism on national advertising for a 4Q actually pacing in line with budget. Longer-term, with positive color on upfront sales, helped by a strong slate outlook, we remain bullish on cinema advertising as a high-impact medium, seamless substitute for TV, and safe haven for digital shifts."
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!