Wedbush Cuts Price Target on National CineMedia (NCMI) Following Guide Down
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI), and cut the price target to $17.50 (from $19.00), as shares pull back. Management lowered 2016 guide to $440-450m (prior: $463-473m) in revenue and $220-230m (prior: $238-248m) in adjusted OIBDA.
Analyst James Dix commented, "A little over half of ~$20m FY revenue guide cut falls in 3Q, largely on Olympics cannibalization, with balance largely conservatism on national advertising for a 4Q actually pacing in line with budget. Longer-term, with positive color on upfront sales, helped by a strong slate outlook, we remain bullish on cinema advertising as a high-impact medium, seamless substitute for TV, and safe haven for digital shifts."
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!