Wedbush Cuts Price Target on National CineMedia (NCMI) Following Guide Down
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained an Outperform rating on National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI), and cut the price target to $17.50 (from $19.00), as shares pull back. Management lowered 2016 guide to $440-450m (prior: $463-473m) in revenue and $220-230m (prior: $238-248m) in adjusted OIBDA.
Analyst James Dix commented, "A little over half of ~$20m FY revenue guide cut falls in 3Q, largely on Olympics cannibalization, with balance largely conservatism on national advertising for a 4Q actually pacing in line with budget. Longer-term, with positive color on upfront sales, helped by a strong slate outlook, we remain bullish on cinema advertising as a high-impact medium, seamless substitute for TV, and safe haven for digital shifts."
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!