Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush maintained a Neutral rating on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI), and cut the price target to $34.00 (from $40.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $0.30 was below $0.33 consensus on -3.4% SSS growth vs. -1.9% consensus. A favorable tax rate boosted reported EPS by $0.04.
Analyst Nick Setyan commented, "Given our expectation for muted SSS growth trends and a declining marginal benefit from ongoing cost initiatives, we believe risk to stubbornly high consensus estimates remains."
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $35.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!