Wedbush Assumes eBay (EBAY) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush assumes coverage on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst Aaron Turner commented, "We believe EBAY will continue to benefit from the secular growth of ecommerce as initiatives such as site/mobile improvements and structured data help slow the rate of market share erosion. We believe significant share buybacks supported by robust free cash flow should provide a measure of downside protection. While our bias on EBAY is positive, we remain NEUTRAL pending signs recent growth is sustainable and/or accelerating."
Shares of eBay closed at $31.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades eBay (EBAY) to Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!