Wedbush Assumes Jamba (JMBA) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush assumes coverage on Jamba (NASDAQ: JMBA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Colin Radke commented, "With transition to asset-lite model complete, JMBA’s future will be driven by performance of remaining co-owned store portfolio and franchise growth and profitability. While we are encouraged by management’s initiatives, we see challenges to both and expect a turnaround to take time. Therefore, we initiate with NEUTRAL rating and $10 PT."
Shares of Jamba closed at $10.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mettler-Toledo (MTD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!