WebMD (WBMD) PT Lowered to $63 at Mizuho as New CEO Abruptly Announced
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi lowered his price target on WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) to $63.00 (from $68.00) after the company abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Doshi commented, "WebMD abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. In our view, C-level changes are a red flag, especially ones with little to no explanation. However, we view Dr. Zatz as a low-risk replacement to Mr. Schlanger, given that Dr. Zatz has been with the company for many years and ran the biggest portion of the firm. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but lowering our target price from $68 to $63 on a lower target multiple given the sudden management change."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $51.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Cut to $10 at Baird on Weaker AR Revenue
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Brookfield Asset Management (BAM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!