WebMD (WBMD) PT Lowered to $63 at Mizuho as New CEO Abruptly Announced
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi lowered his price target on WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) to $63.00 (from $68.00) after the company abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Doshi commented, "WebMD abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. In our view, C-level changes are a red flag, especially ones with little to no explanation. However, we view Dr. Zatz as a low-risk replacement to Mr. Schlanger, given that Dr. Zatz has been with the company for many years and ran the biggest portion of the firm. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but lowering our target price from $68 to $63 on a lower target multiple given the sudden management change."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $51.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!