WebMD (WBMD) PT Lowered to $63 at Mizuho as New CEO Abruptly Announced
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi lowered his price target on WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) to $63.00 (from $68.00) after the company abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Doshi commented, "WebMD abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. In our view, C-level changes are a red flag, especially ones with little to no explanation. However, we view Dr. Zatz as a low-risk replacement to Mr. Schlanger, given that Dr. Zatz has been with the company for many years and ran the biggest portion of the firm. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but lowering our target price from $68 to $63 on a lower target multiple given the sudden management change."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $51.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following 2Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- BMO Capital Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!