WebMD (WBMD) PT Lowered to $63 at Mizuho as New CEO Abruptly Announced
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi lowered his price target on WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) to $63.00 (from $68.00) after the company abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Doshi commented, "WebMD abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. In our view, C-level changes are a red flag, especially ones with little to no explanation. However, we view Dr. Zatz as a low-risk replacement to Mr. Schlanger, given that Dr. Zatz has been with the company for many years and ran the biggest portion of the firm. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but lowering our target price from $68 to $63 on a lower target multiple given the sudden management change."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $51.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!