WebMD (WBMD) PT Lowered to $63 at Mizuho as New CEO Abruptly Announced
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi lowered his price target on WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) to $63.00 (from $68.00) after the company abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. The firm maintained a Buy rating.
Doshi commented, "WebMD abruptly announced a new CEO this morning. In our view, C-level changes are a red flag, especially ones with little to no explanation. However, we view Dr. Zatz as a low-risk replacement to Mr. Schlanger, given that Dr. Zatz has been with the company for many years and ran the biggest portion of the firm. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but lowering our target price from $68 to $63 on a lower target multiple given the sudden management change."
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $51.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!