Web.com (WEB) PT Lowered to $29 at RBC Capital Following Mixed Q3
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Bruckner lowered his price target on Sector Perform-rated Web.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEB) to $19.00 (from $23.00) following Q3 results with Revenue missing management’s guidance and the Street and another guide down for FY16 Revenue; though EBITDA was better than expected. Management announced a new $100MM stock repurchase authorization. While valuation remains reasonable.
"While valuation remains reasonable, we remain Sector Perform, as we wait to see the operational restructuring yield results. PT to $19," Bruckner commented.
Shares of Web.com, Inc. closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!