Web.com (WEB) PT Lowered to $29 at RBC Capital Following Mixed Q3
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Bruckner lowered his price target on Sector Perform-rated Web.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEB) to $19.00 (from $23.00) following Q3 results with Revenue missing management’s guidance and the Street and another guide down for FY16 Revenue; though EBITDA was better than expected. Management announced a new $100MM stock repurchase authorization. While valuation remains reasonable.
"While valuation remains reasonable, we remain Sector Perform, as we wait to see the operational restructuring yield results. PT to $19," Bruckner commented.
Shares of Web.com, Inc. closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!