Wayfair (W): Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Wedbush
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Seth Basham, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Wayfair (NYSE: W) and thinks low expectations are now built into the share price.
The analyst believes the buyside consensus is now fearing a 3Q16 miss and weak 4Q16 guidance when W reports on Tuesday, November 8 BMO but he would be a buyer.
The analyst believes Wayfair set 3Q16 guidance that is achievable and believes that 4Q16 guidance should not be far from consensus. He also believes that any clarity on the US business or indication of consolidated profitability in 2017 (vs. flat consensus) would also be well received.
No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Wayfair closed at $33.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!