Wayfair (W): Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Seth Basham, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Wayfair (NYSE: W) and thinks low expectations are now built into the share price.
The analyst believes the buyside consensus is now fearing a 3Q16 miss and weak 4Q16 guidance when W reports on Tuesday, November 8 BMO but he would be a buyer.
The analyst believes Wayfair set 3Q16 guidance that is achievable and believes that 4Q16 guidance should not be far from consensus. He also believes that any clarity on the US business or indication of consolidated profitability in 2017 (vs. flat consensus) would also be well received.
No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Wayfair closed at $33.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!