Walt Disney (DIS): Cutting PT Ahead Of Content Contract Renewals - BMO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital Markets analyst, Daniel Salmon, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his price target to $90 from $95.
The analyst expects MVPD distribution losses to continue to outweigh opportunities from newer distribution formats like OTT skinny bundles and DTC products. The analyst believes Disney’s upcoming renewal cycle presents a risk to pricing growth and monthly subscriber fee growth that will likely take a step down from the previous cycle. The analyst expects weakness in ESPN MVPD and skinny bundle subscribers and revenue (and Disney's other major cable nets).
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $91.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!