Walt Disney (DIS): Cutting PT Ahead Of Content Contract Renewals - BMO
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital Markets analyst, Daniel Salmon, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and cut his price target to $90 from $95.
The analyst expects MVPD distribution losses to continue to outweigh opportunities from newer distribution formats like OTT skinny bundles and DTC products. The analyst believes Disney’s upcoming renewal cycle presents a risk to pricing growth and monthly subscriber fee growth that will likely take a step down from the previous cycle. The analyst expects weakness in ESPN MVPD and skinny bundle subscribers and revenue (and Disney's other major cable nets).
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $91.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!