Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse added Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) to its U.S. Focus List, while reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $95.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "The successful closing of the Rite Aid acquisition in 2H16 brings meaningful revenue growth, cost cutting, and cash flow opportunities to drive WBA's shares materially higher. Downside from the deal not closing as expected is limited, in our view, given new and potentially more preferred pharmacy network agreements with the leading PBMs, contributions sooner than expected from the early AmerisourceBergen warrant exercise, and ongoing capital deployment."
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $80.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, Robert Willoughby, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!