Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) to its U.S. Focus List, while reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $95.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "The successful closing of the Rite Aid acquisition in 2H16 brings meaningful revenue growth, cost cutting, and cash flow opportunities to drive WBA's shares materially higher. Downside from the deal not closing as expected is limited, in our view, given new and potentially more preferred pharmacy network agreements with the leading PBMs, contributions sooner than expected from the early AmerisourceBergen warrant exercise, and ongoing capital deployment."
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $80.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, Robert Willoughby, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!