Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) to its U.S. Focus List, while reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $95.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "The successful closing of the Rite Aid acquisition in 2H16 brings meaningful revenue growth, cost cutting, and cash flow opportunities to drive WBA's shares materially higher. Downside from the deal not closing as expected is limited, in our view, given new and potentially more preferred pharmacy network agreements with the leading PBMs, contributions sooner than expected from the early AmerisourceBergen warrant exercise, and ongoing capital deployment."
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $80.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA): Buyback Coming If The Deal Falls Through - Jefferies
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with plan for Rite Aid (RAD deal, Bloomberg reports
- Cynosure (CYNO) Could Fetch $60+ Per Share In Sale - Northland Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, Robert Willoughby, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!