WageWorks (WAGE): Raising Estimates Based On Accelerating Organic Growth - Needham
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) and raised the price target to $74 after the company beat consensus estimates on both revenue and EPS, highlighted by accelerated 20% Y/Y organic growth in the core healthcare, commuter, and COBRA businesses.
WAGE raised revenue guidance for the year, reflecting contributions from the ADP acquisition, but reduced EPS and EBITDA to account for increased investment in relation to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) open enrollment and expenses relating to the acquisition. The analyst believes that organic growth trends remain encouraging, and that favorable trends continue to position WAGE well for growth upside in FY17.
Management introduced guidance of $102.4-105.4MM in revenue, $0.33-0.36 in EPS, and $27.9-29.9MM in adjusted EBITDA for 4Q. While revenue is above consensus of $98.5MM due to the expected contribution of $6-8MM from the ADP acquisition, EPS and EBITDA guidance are both below consensus due to onetime investments for the first OPM open enrollment and expenses from the ADP acquisition.
The price target increases to $74 from $65, based on 6x EV/FY17 revenue and 21x EV/FY17 EBITDA.
Shares of WageWorks closed at $67.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!